My Acer Aspire One D 270 is very slow... It acts like unusable. The start time is 15 minutes and shut down time is 7 minutes.
I'll give you the solution of the problem mentioned above.
First Step :
If you have 2 GB of RAM installed in your notebook, Then go to properties of your computer ( Right Click on My Computer on Desktop > Down Last Option ).
Now look carefully what is displayed.
- Is there full 2 GB RAM installed in your system ?
- If not, though you have 2 GB of RAM, see how much of RAM installed ?
- Is it 1 GB RAM showing instead of 2 GB ?
- If 1 GB RAM showing instead of 2 GB "This is the cause of slowing down your computer".
- Immediately change or remove the dead RAM from slot.
Second Step :
If your RAM is OK, then surely it is the problem of your HDD file system.
Now I'll Show you how to change your HDD file system.....
- Restart your notebook.
- While starting go to BIOS settings.... ( Press F2 button at the start of windows )
- On BIOS setting go to "MAIN" tab and now click "Sata Mode"
- Select "AHCI" in sata mode.
- Press "F10" > Yes > Enter Button.
Your computer will restart. You can see the change of your computer immediately. Now your computer will be faster than ever you thought.
Third Step :
If you want more speed and control of your notebook then you have to install a software called "AHCI Controller".
To do this, Go to the link below and download your software :
If you want more performance than download and install VGA driver from below :
That is for today..
Please give feed back if it works for you...
Acer Aspire One AOD270-1375 comes with these high level Specs. Intel Atom Dual-Core Processor N2600, Windows 7 Starter, 10.1" WSVGA LED-backlit Display, Mobile Intel NM10 Express Chipset, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3600, 1024MB DDR3 Memory, 320GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM), Multi-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, Built-In 0.3MP Webcam, 3 - USB 2.0 Ports, 1 - HDMI Port, 6-cell Li-ion Battery (4400 mAh), Up to 8-hours Battery Life, 2.87 lbs. 1.3 kg (system unit only)Don’t forget Office with your PC purchase. Download Office 2013 instantly with Amazon Digital Software.
Product Details :
- Amazon Sales Rank: #730 in Personal Computers
- Color: Espresso Black
- Brand: Acer
- Model: AOD270-1375
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 10.17" h x 7.28" w x 1.01" l, 2.87 pounds
- CPU: Atom N2600 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Hard Disk: 320GB
- Processors: 1
- Networking: Fast Ethernet, WLAN
- Native resolution: 1024 x 600
- Display size: 10.1
- Intel Atom N2600 1.6 GHz (1 MB Cache)
- 1 GB DDR3
- 320 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
- 10.1-Inch Screen, Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3600
- Windows 7 Starter, 8-hour battery life
- CPU: Intel Atom Processor N2600 (1MB L2 cache, 1.60GHz)
- Communications: 802.11b/g/n WLAN, 10/100 LAN, webcam
- Display: 10.1" (1024 x 600)
- Memory: 1GB (1) DDR3 SDRAM
- Storage: 320GB hard drive, 5400RPM; multi-in-one card reader
You can buy this product from AMAZON.COM with $ 300 from amazon.com
Thank You ..