Maintenance of CPU by Yourself
It is important to keep your PC up-to-date always to get best results.
Some one should keep his PC under maintenance for after three or four months uses.
I'll Show You How to Put Your PC Under Maintenance by Yourself.
1. Look up to your "RAM" if it is out of the slot. If so Put it Back into the Slot
( If RAM is not installed properly CPU will give you 2 beeps)
2. Now make sure your Hard Disk Cable is properly plunged in (both Power cable and Data cable)
( If Hard Drive is not installed properly Boot Failure massage will appear in screen)
1. Come to the point, Keep Your PC in a Cool Place but not in Wet.
2. Don't put something over CPU cover if you can.
3. Open your CPU cover to know the most important hardware informaton. (without plugin power)
4. Look Carefully to the exhaust situation of CPU.
5. Your CPU fan should like this clean and fresh
6. Clean it if it look like this
7. Some CPU inside is like this
8. Keep your wire orderly like this
9. If there are Dust in Mother Board then clean if with blower.
10. You can use "CPU-Z" like software to know about CPU information.
these are the first treatment for your PC. If problem persist then go to your computer provider.