Want to Protect a Single Word Document With Password ?
Now It's Easy to Do !!!!
How to password protect a word 2010 file?
1. Open your desired file by double clicking
2. Now click on "File" tab in the top left side
3. Now go to "Info" option
4. Now click "Protect Document" on Permission Tab
5. Now click on "Encrypt with Password" option
6. Give your desired "Password and Confirm Password" on the box
7. "Save" your document and you can see the massage
8. Now Reopen your document and you should have to give your password to open it.
Hurrah !!! You have successfully done the job.